I can never resist a narcissistic survey!
Q: WHAT WERE YOU D0ING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
Q: WHATS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE ON YOUR CELL PHONE SAY
A: I eschew cell phones. I do not own one.
Q: WHOSE BED DID YOU SLEEP IN LAST NIGHT?
A: My own.
Q: WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A: Not dressed yet. Navy blue is most usual.
Q: MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
A: Two Weeks Notice on DVD. It was okay. Hugh Grant still does it for me. He is just so funny.
Q: NAME 4 THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ON YOU AT ALL TIMES?
A: Lipgloss, mint gum, keys, a book
Q: WHAT'S THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS?
A: Tan flannel.
Q: HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU RIGHT NOW?
A: Probably $40.
Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken?
A: I prefer my chickens alive. I don't eat them. My favote part is the downy chest.
Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?
A: Two weeks ago. We ate a lot of Thai food.
Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: Sunday. He came over at 7:30 in the morning. We talked about his website (!!!)
Q: What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
A: Toast and saga blue cheese. A glass of wine.
Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: A window with a view down onto the neighbor's deck. Stacks of my new bookmarks with The Boy Book cover on them. A box decorated with old photographs taken in a black and white photo booth.
Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: My friend Heather gave me a red wooly hat that doesn't fit her. But it's for keeps.
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: my LJ Friends Page
Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car?
A: I have no car.
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: Yes, but only a little.
Q: What city was your last taxicab ride in?
Q: Do you own a picture phone?
Q: Would you have a problem if your friend went after your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
A: Probably. I have written books on the subject.
1. Person you saw besides family: my friend Alexa, who made me hot tea and has painted her house wonderfully bright colors
2. Talk on the phone with: my man.
3. Hugged: same as always.
4. IM: IM is not my friend, I can't work it. Once, six months ago, I IM'd Lisa.
1. What are you doing tonight: writing.
2. what did you wear today: yesterday: pink tweed skirt, black sweater, brown boots, gray scarf.
3.what was fun about today: yesterday: emailing back and forth with Sarah Mlynowski and Lauren Myracle
1. Is: the day I go to Boston
2. Got any plans: Yes! theater, romance, travel
3. Goal: relax
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: air travel
5. Do you have to work: No, I'm taking the day off