In True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet Lola Douglas gives us the inside scoop on what (fictional) teen star and former drug-addict Morgan Carter did after rehab. She went undercover in a small town, trying to live a so-called normal life so that she can make a big-time comeback with a tell-all memoir after a year of quiet sobriety.
But normal life is harder than it looks, and Morgan misses her adventures in the Viper Room with Lindsday Lohan and people of that ilk. I read it, and thought it was a very funny page-turner will all the dishy charm of Star magazine, but a lot more depth. Romantic Times says: "this unpredictable tome is pure enjoyment."
Anyway, Lola keeps her private life none of our business -- but she wrote us a little boyfriend list for her main character, Morgan!
Morgan Carter's Boyfriend List
by Lola Douglas
1. Frankie Muniz - My first on-screen kiss. He tried to slip me the tongue but I threatened to bite it off.
2. Rider Strong (at left) - My second on-screen kiss. He, too, tried to slip me the tongue, but this time I didn't mind so much.
3. Chris Marquette - My first OFF-screen kiss. And my second. And my third, forth, fifth ... after a while I lost track.
4. Brad Renfro - My date for the first Academy Awards ceremony I attended. He got wasted and threw up on the $15k Badgley MIschka loaner gown I wore. I guess I should be thankful he ralph on the Harry Winston jewelry.
5. Harlan Darly - BIGGEST. MISTAKE. EVER.
6. Aaron Carter (at left)- Who hasn't dated this guy? We actually weren't together for real, but for photo ops and stuff - to help him get out of that nasty Hillary/Lindsay love triangle thing. (Could you believe I actually boosted HIS Q rating?)
7. Jason Dohring - Before he was Logan Echols, he was my soulmate. At least, for the two weeks we hung out before I OD'd outside the Viper Room and did a six-month stint in rehab.
8. Eli Whitmarsh - What can I say? I found true happiness with a Midwestern nerd.